Aesthetically pleasing brushed stainless or chrome faucet. Single handle faucet allow cold to hot temperature control. Connects to a water supply lines under the sink cabinet and small standard AC powered electrical box that together produce the ozone gas.
Short Body, spray style chrome faucet has a beautiful classic design. Hose extension allows for faucet head maneuverability.
This resilient and dependable faucet has an gorgeous and classic design suitable for use and installation at any location of your home or business.
Sensor faucet initiates steady stream of water after detecting hand movement in front of sensor eye. LED Blue Light shines on sensor when ozonated water is flowing. Motion at the sensor again to shut off water flow.
This durable and reliable faucet has an attractive and modern design suitable for use and installation at any location of your home or business.
Additional Ozone Faucet Features
- Change plain tap water into aqueous ozone O3.
- Patented fully automatic switch sensor insures effective and safe aqueous ozone concentration and auto cut off protection.
- Effective against almost all gram positive and gram negative pathogens.
- Aqueous Ozone concentration range is 0.5 to 0.9 parts per million.
- Environmentally Safe Green Technology.
- Ozone gas over spill is well below EPA safety standards.
- Faucet produces an abundant volume of water at a rate of 1.5 gallons per minute.
- Practical use in a medical, surgical, dental or veterinary environment.
- Cosmetically appealing design for an office setting.
- Reduces the need to use other surface sanitizing agents.
- Easy and simple installation.
- Requires NO retrofitting or plumbing.
- Available in a variety of designs.
Practicalities of the Tri-Oxide Ozone Faucet
The Tri-Oxide “Ozone” Faucet product consists of an aesthetically pleasing brushed stainless (or chrome) faucet and connects to a water supply lines under the sink cabinet and small standard AC powered electrical box that together produce the ozone gas. The freshly produced ozone gas passes up a tube and is mixed with the water in a Venturi tube in the nozzle of the faucet.
Facilities faucets can be installed within 30 minutes with no special plumbing or cabinet work required.
The faucet valve system consistently produces a flow rate of about 1.2 gallons per minute (same as any common faucet) and tests at an ozone concentration of between 0.8 and 1.4 ppm. This concentration was found to be safe to use (within FDA Safety levels) and has shown to be very effective as a rapid working anti-microbial.
All microbial pathogens are affected and cannot develop chemical resistance unlike most products on the market.